Ready to celebrate with some yummy Cinco de Mayo recipes? Let us know which ones are your favorites!
The month of May is here and we’re getting ready to celebrate! Pick one or two (or three!) of these delicious recipes to try this year. From a homemade enchilada sauce to the perfect guacamole, we’ve got the menu covered.
And if you need a few more suggestions, we think our Fajita Marinade, Black Bean Salsa, Tres Leche Cake and Taco Soup would make great additions too! Yum!
10 Delicious Cinco de Mayo Recipes
1. Shortcut Chicken and Green Chilies Empanadas Recipe from MomSpark
2. Salmon Tostada with Chamoy and Charred Corn Relish Recipe from A Mom’s Impression
3. Easy, Delicious Mexican Rice from DudeMom
4. 7 Layer Sausage Mexican Bean Dip from The Slow Roasted Italian
5. Mexican Chicken Lasagna from Stay Close to Home
6. Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
7. Homemade Guacamole Recipe from Bullocks Buzz
8. Baked Chipotle Chicken Flautas from Home & Garden Cafe
9. Cinco de Mayo Soft Breakfast Tacos from This Worthey Life
10. Spicy Smoky S’mores from Cooking in Stilettos
Have some other favorite recipes? Share!
Originally published May 1, 2017