It’s the spooky season! Grab this free Halloween printable to add some extra fun! Everyone will enjoy getting involved in this new holiday tradition.
Halloween might look a little different this year but that’s no reason to skip all the festivities! This is a year to get creative and find some new things to try.
While things like costume parties and trick-or-treating may not be in the cards, decorating your house, eating spooky snacks and getting dressed up will still add to the Halloween magic for kids, and you too! (And if you’re not wanting to spend lots on costumes this year, the DIY route is a great option!)
See that cute Frankenstein jar? You can learn how to make your own here!
A fun new thing to try this year? A Halloween Scavenger Hunt!
This is a great activity you can attempt in several ways:
- Load everyone up in the car and drive through the neighborhoods with the best and spookiest home decor.
- You can take a family walk around town and check off the items you see in the windows and lawns of local homes and businesses.
- Not a good time to be outside? Take a walk through your own home, seeing which items you can find, or even create, to check off your list.
Free Halloween Printable Scavenger Hunt
You can download a free copy of the scavenger hunt here on Splendry.
Need a few more ideas to make Halloween super fun this year? How about trying one of these cool crafts?
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy Garlic Bruschetta Recipe - June 14, 2021
- Meal Planning for the Family with a New Baby - May 31, 2021
- Koala Crate: The Perfect Subscription Box for Toddlers - May 21, 2021