Make your home a frightful delight with one of these easy Halloween DIY projects we love! Which spooky project will you do first?
Halloween has never really been a holiday that made us think DIY and crafts before BUT we realize we’re late to the game! These awesome projects have us itching for our glue guns, fabric scraps, and paint pens ASAP!
1. DIY Stenciled Trick or Treat Door Mat from See Vanessa Craft
2. Halloween Jars from Splendry
3. Spooky Halloween Terrarium from All for the Boys
4. No Sew Halloween Mantle Decor from Close to Home
5. Giant Spider Yard Decor from Mom Endeavors
6. Cork Pumpkins from Southern Family Fun
7. Easy Pumpkin Art from Splendry
8. Trash Bag Spider Webs from The Sway
9. Skeleton Frame Wall Decor from Surviving a Teacher Salary
10. Glow in the Dark Halloween Candy Sign from A Mom’s Impression
11. Witch Hat Headband from Busy Creating Memories
12. Easy Halloween Wreath from A Mom’s Take
Halloween wreaths, pretty pumpkins, and so much more, which of these easy Halloween DIY projects do you think you’ll try first?
Looking for some more Halloween fun? Try these awesome crafts for kids and these yummy (and spooky!) treats!
Originally published October 9, 2017
Wednesday 11th of October 2017
I’ll be honest, I hadn’t been interested in decorating for the holidays until Halloween. Just hadn’t been feeling it this year. But then Halloween hit and I can’t stop adding spider webs and skeletons to things!