If you’re not using your air fryer to make homemade fries, what’s the point? Need a quick recipe idea? Try these Garlic Parmesan Fries: Air Fryer Ready! This post also contains affiliate links meaning purchases made through included links may result in Splendry earning a commission at no cost to you.
My husband can be a bit tricky to shop for. He’s one of those people who says they don’t really want anything for Christmas or birthdays, and when pressed for ideas will finally say new underwear will suffice.
Kind of lame.
I love gift-giving and since he usually doesn’t give me much to go on it’s all on me to figure it out! (Really, it’s all on me, he could care less.)
As someone who likes to cook, there’s usually some gadget-y thing that I think he’ll enjoy and last year for Father’s Day I think I hit the jackpot.
He had expressed a little interest in trying an air fryer one day and so I took the plunge and got this one, which was a great choice! Not only did he love it, it’s something
we he uses quite often.
One of our favorite uses (other than re-heating leftovers: total game-changer), is french fries. Things turn out so much crispier and delicious than when we use the oven.
I haven’t attempted a homemade french fry yet, but think it’s time. Myself being someone who does not necessarily always enjoy cooking/experimenting in the kitchen, I still think I can handle an easy air fryer recipe!
These Garlic Parmesan French Fries are air fryer recipe perfection, meaning the prep is minimal, the cook time is minimal, and the taste factor is max!
Grab a potato and some seasoning and let’s make them!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan French Fries
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
French Fry Ingredients:
- 1 large potato
- 1/2 T. of salt
- 1/2 T. of pepper
- 1 T. of oil
- 1 T. of minced garlic
- 1/2 T. of parsley
- 1 C. of shredded Parmesan cheese
Air Fryer French Fry Instructions:
1. Peel and cut potato into desired size fries.
2. Place fries in mixing bowl and pour oil over. Add salt and pepper and mix until the fries are coated thoroughly.
3. Place fries in your air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes at 370 degrees. Shake or stir fries halfway.
4. Remove fries. Top with garlic and Parmesan cheese and serve garnished with parsley.
Looking for some other easy appetizers? We’ve got plenty!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy Garlic Bruschetta Recipe - June 14, 2021
- Meal Planning for the Family with a New Baby - May 31, 2021
- Koala Crate: The Perfect Subscription Box for Toddlers - May 21, 2021