If you’re in the mood to treat yourself to a little well-deserved pampering, give one of these yummy DIY sugar scrub recipes a try!
Not only are these a perfect treat for yourself, they’re an excellent way to give a thoughtful (and very affordable) homemade gift! Think holiday gift exchanges, gifts for teachers, even a house-warming gift.
Who wouldn’t want a yummy smelly, skin-softening body scrub? (You just might want to double-check on any allergens before gifting!)
Let us know which one is your favorite!
Yummy DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes
1. Coffee Body Scrub from Simply Stacie
2. Cranberry Body Scrub from This Mama Loves
3. Basil Lime Sugar Scrub from Busy Creating Memories
4. Peach Bellini Sugar Scrub from The Afropolitan Mom
5. Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub from Moments with Mandi
6. Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub from Splendry
7. Cherry Almond Sugar Scrub from A Mom’s Take
8. Mandarin Sugar Scrub from Live Love Texas
9. Whipped Coconut Sugar Scrub from Simply Darrling
10. Grapefruit Sugar Scrub from Tammilee Tips
11. Mint Chocolate Sugar Scrub from A Magical Mess
12. Red Apple Sugar Scrub from A Worthey Read
Between the pumpkin spice, the grapefruit, and the mint chocolate (not to mention all the others), we’re pretty much in beauty heaven! Enjoy!
Originally published April 11, 2017