Attention all of you Pumpkin Spice lovers out there! You’ve been counting down the days to buy your precious lattes and other pumpkin spice treats. Well now you can make your own Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub!
It smells just as wonderful as you’d imagine and the coconut oil works wonders on your skin! Also, it’s ridiculously easy to make. And because it’s such a simple recipe I already had all the ingredients on hand that I needed at home!
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
- 1/3 C. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 C. sugar
**Before you start make sure you don’t have any reactions to cinnamon or the pumpkin pie spice on your skin!**
1. Add your vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon to the melted coconut oil and mix well.
2. Pour the coconut oil mixture over sugar and mix. Add more sugar if you’d like a more coarse scrub.
3. Store in an airtight jar or container and enjoy!
You will smell HEAVENLY after using this scrub and the coconut oil gives your skin such a soft and smooth feel!love.
With how easy this is to make (not to mention affordable!), this sugar scrub also makes a great gift idea. Secret Santa exchanges, holiday gifts for your child’s teacher, stocking stuffers for all the ladies in your family, so many would love this yummy scrub!
Looking for more sugar scrub recipes?
Originally published October 13, 2016
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- 5 Quick Washi Tape DIYS - May 25, 2020
- What to Do with Fabric Scraps - May 18, 2020
- Newborn Essentials – Best Baby Products for the First Three Months - May 13, 2020