Too busy to spare even 30 minutes to get something done today? What can you do in just 10 minutes?
- Write a short note
- Phone a friend
- Hand-wash some clothes
- Straighten up the living room
- Pay a bill
- Sweep off the porch
- Clean make up brushes
- Set the table for an evening meal
- De-clutter your desk
- Re-read and act upon that office memo
- Fold some laundry
- Empty the dishwasher
- Clean out a drawer
- Take a little time to explain your wants to an employee
- Dance to some music
Do you have an extra 10 minutes to spare today? What will you do?
Originally published July 21, 2015
The following two tabs change content below.
Glenda loves anything spur of the moment and is ready for the next adventure whether it be with family or friends. She dabbles with flowers, music and artsy things and thinks everyday and everything is an adventure. Partial to classic movies, British TV mysteries and her grandchildren! Not necessarily in that order.
Latest posts by Glenda (see all)
- How to Remove Your Laundry Tags (and Still Remember What to Do!) - June 9, 2019
- Do I Have to Do it Just Like That? Life On Your Own Terms - November 6, 2018
- Fall DIY Spray Paint Fun - September 22, 2018