This is a very simple DIY party decor idea that you can even do as a craft with your littles.
- liquid glue
- Blow up balloons to preferred size
- Cut long strands of yarn
- In a bowl, mix equal parts water and liquid glue
- Dip individual strands in glue mixture
- Wrap each strand around balloon
- Repeat as many times as you like
- Hang to dry for 24 hours
These yarn balls are cute to just set as table decor, or you can keep them hanging. Super simple. Super cute. Plus, super cheap. That is my kind of party decor.
Originally published September 14, 2015