There’s a pretty big debate about when to decorate for Christmas. Do you celebrate fall on it’s own? Pinecones, pumpkins, leaves and more? Or are you team Christmas tree goes up the day after Halloween?
This year give fall a little glory and create some beautiful fall decor you’ll be proud to display! We’ve got 10 easy projects to share, from candles to pumpkins, and everything in between!
Celebrate a new season with one of these easy fall DIY projects we’ve rounded up! Which one will you try first?
1. Fall Candle Centerpiece from That’s What Che Said
2. Dollar Store Fall Leaf Tree from The Kim Six Fix
3. DIY Burlap Wall Art from Gym Craft Laundry
4. DIY Fall Melted Crayon Pumpkin from Mom Spark
5. Wooden Candle Holder from Splendry
6. DIY Leaf Bowl from Made with Happy
7. 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin from The Sway
8. Fall Succulent Triangle Wreath from All for the Memories
9. Autumn Centerpiece from Sundaes & Flip Flops
10. DIY Painted Pumpkins from Splendry
Now the hard choice, which to make first! Let us know which of these easy fall DIY projects you tackle and how it turned out!
Originally published September 14, 2017