We’ve rounded up some great ideas for summer fun! Check out this list of easy DIY summer games to make and play with your family and friends, we know you’ll find one or two you love!
If summertime means lots outdoor time for your family, you might find yourself wondering what exactly to do day after day. Pool time and sidewalk chalk go a long way, but at some point you all might need some new activities!
If your family could use some new summer activities to try, these fun DIY summer games are just what you need to liven things up!
Which of these fun ideas will you try first?
1. Ring Toss Game from Mom Endeavors
2. Cup Races from All for the Boys
3. Bowling Game from About a Mom
4. Water Bomb Flowers from Must Have Mom
5. 3 Hole Washers Game from My Crazy Good Life
6. Pool Noodle Racetrack from Fancy Shanty
7. Lawn Yahtzee from The Sway
8. Garden Tic Tac Toe from A Mom’s Take
How much fun would a game of Lawn Yahtzee be? We’ve got to try it!
Need a few indoor activities too? Try these awesome free printable games, puzzles, and worksheets!
Originally published July 3, 2017
Monday 3rd of July 2017
I have been wanting to try a lawn Yahtzee game. Thanks for the tutorial link!