This roundup of free printable activity pages and worksheets for kids will provide hours of learning and fun! Need some quiet time activities for kids? Or maybe just something new to keep them engaged? Here you go!
When I was in elementary school one of my favorite things was finishing my work early so I got to do the fun “busy work” teachers had for me. Crossword puzzles, word searches, fun mazes, I loved them all! (Actually, I still love them all!)
Not only are these fun activities for kids, they are also a great way to work on fine motor skills, math skills, problem-solving skills, and help young minds grow!
I know there have got to be other kids out there who enjoy these types of things so I found some great totally free resources! There are word searches, puzzles, printable scavenger hunts, mazes, even paper dolls you can print right at home!
Whether you need a rainy day activity, some things to add to your homeschooling curriculum or even just fun games and activities for days it’s too hot outside to play, here is a great collection of worksheets for kids.
Would your child love a Disney crossword puzzle? Maybe a Harry Potter maze or dog matching game? How about some Frozen 2 coloring pages? I’ve got them all!
I’ll try to keep adding to the list too, as I find more!
Below I’ve found over 40 word searches, crossword puzzles, scavenger hunts, mazes/puzzles, Seek and Find games and more! There’s even a whole section for movie-themed worksheets that would be fun for a themed birthday party.
Free Games, Puzzles, and Worksheets for Kids
Ideas for Using Free Worksheets for Kids
- rainy days
- birthday parties
- homeschool activities
- car rides
- school holiday parties
- treat bags
- childrens’ table at holiday meals
- just because!
1. What ages are these appropriate for?
Elementary students, kindergarten kids, young students, really, kids of all ages and grade levels.
2. Are these just for fun, or are they educational too?
Both! There are some practice worksheet pages that will help with letter recognition and tracing letters, along with coloring and activity worksheets, cute characters to color, the best way to get to the end of the maze, and vibrant colors to create in your coloring pages.
Creativity is such an effective tool for helping kids of different ages increase confidence! A fun worksheet as a way to improve important skills like problem solving is always a win, and these pages will help you whether you are a professional educator, a busy mom, or a childcare provider.
3. Are these really free? Or do I have to signup to a million email lists just to get them?
These printable activities really are free! I specifically looked for preschool worksheets, work problem pages and other learning fun activities that were completely free to use. Just click the links and print your pages. A fun way to spend an afternoon or two!
- Disney Word Search
- Star Wars Word Search
- Harry Potter Word Search
- Ice Cream Word Search
- Colors Word Search
- Months of the Year Word Search
- Clothing Word Search
I Spy / Seek and Find
- Onward Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Mary Poppins Returns Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Coloring and Activity Sheets
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Christopher Robin Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Incredibles 2 Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Frozen 2 Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Toy Story 4 Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Cars 3 Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Moana Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Dog Matching Game
- Nature Activities
- Woodland Animals Activities
- Cursive Worksheets
- Letters to Soldiers
- Woodland Animals Game
- Fidget Spinner Writing Activity
- Sea Animals Coloring and Activity Sheets
- Seasonal Animal Outfits Coloring and Activity
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Design Your Own Pokemon Cards
- Paper Dolls
Hope you (and your kids) enjoy hours of fun and creative thinking with these printables! If you need some seasonal worksheets too, check out our list of Halloween printables, full of colorful worksheets, word problems, and puzzles!
Now, do you need some coloring pages? I have those too!