Sometimes you need a big batch of cupcakes, but sometimes you just need a couple, right? If you need a couple of cupcakes in a pinch, try this cupcakes for two recipe!
This yummy cupcakes for two recipe is exactly what it sounds like: you end up with two cupcakes! Perfect for when you need a cupcake (or two!) but don’t need an entire batch! (Also perfect for when you need a cupcake but don’t have enough ingredients for an entire batch!)
These cupcakes have a great vanilla flavor and are so, so good! I paired them with my favorite store bought icing – Rainbow Chip!
Cupcakes for Two
- 1 egg white
- 2 T. sugar
- 2 T. melted butter
- 1/4 C. flour
- 1/4 (heaping) tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 T. milk
- a pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with two liners.
2. Mix egg white and sugar and whisk until combined.
3. Add in vanilla and melted butter and stir until mixed.
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir until smooth. Stir in milk.
5. Divide between liners and bake 10-12 minutes or until done. Cool and frost!
The next time you need a quick dessert or you’re just running low on ingredients this is a GREAT fix!
You can see the recipe in action too! See our recipe video below!
Looking for another quick and easy dessert? How about the best mug cake you’ll ever try!?
Originally published July 4, 2016
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy Garlic Bruschetta Recipe - June 14, 2021
- Meal Planning for the Family with a New Baby - May 31, 2021
- Koala Crate: The Perfect Subscription Box for Toddlers - May 21, 2021