This is my go-to queso recipe because it’s a little different than your normal cheesy chip dip. You can leave out the sausage if you would like, but I like my queso to have a little more substance!
- 1 lb of brown sausage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz of Velveeta
- 1 can of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can of Rotel
- Splash of milk
- Mix all ingredients (minus the milk) together on low heat until the Velveeta is melted.
- Add small amount of milk until the queso is the consistency you like (about 2 tablespoons is what I prefer).
- Serve with your favorite chips!!!
This is so quick and easy and always a hit! Hope you enjoy!