Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie is probably my favorite dessert! With two little kids, I am currently in the stage of life where cooking needs to be quick and easy. Even though I don’t have time for complicated recipes, I still want my food to taste amazing. This dessert is still so yummy and only three steps!
Here is what you need:
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
1. Softened the cream cheese in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add in the powdered sugar, peanut butter and cool whip.
2. Mix until smooth and looks like this.
3. By hand, incorporate the mini chocolate chips and then spoon the mixture into the Oreo pie crust.
That is it! So simple but so yummy!!!! This will be a hit at your next gathering for sure!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Old Desk Flip: How to make a piece of junk a jewel again - May 16, 2019
- How to Make a Wooden Countertop for Your Bathroom - May 11, 2019
- How to Make a Wooden King Size Bed Frame and Nail Trimmed Headboard - May 2, 2019