Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie is probably my favorite dessert! With two little kids, I am currently in the stage of life where cooking needs to be quick and easy. Even though I don’t have time for complicated recipes, I still want my food to taste amazing. This dessert is still so yummy and only three steps!
Not only that, it’s a no-bake dessert! So while it’s wonderful year-round, it’s especially great during the hot summer months when the last thing you want to do is turn on your oven!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie Ingredients
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
1. Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add in the powdered sugar, peanut butter and cool whip.
2. Mix until smooth and looks like this.
3. Then by hand, incorporate the mini chocolate chips and then spoon the mixture into the Oreo pie crust.
That is it! So simple but so yummy!!!! Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie will be a hit at your next gathering for sure!
Originally published July 30, 2018
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Cheesy Potato Casserole – The Perfect Side Dish for a Crowd - January 18, 2020
- Cast Iron Cooking 101 - January 13, 2020
- The Enneagram: What’s all the hype about? - January 9, 2020