For me, any dessert that has chocolate in it is amazing. Add a couple other yummy layers and include whip cream and you got yourself a winner! This is one of my favorite go-to desserts and one of my family’s favorites also! Plus, it is really simple to make!
Here is what you need:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 C. flour
- 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 C. of powdered sugar
- 2 small containers of cool whip
- 2 small box of chocolate pudding
- 3 C. of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with a nonstick spray. Melt the two sticks of butter and then combine with the two cups of flour. Once combined, press flat into the 9″ x 13″ pan. Then cook for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Allow it to cool completely before adding the additional layers.
2. Soften the cream cheese. Then add in the powdered sugar and one container of Cool Whip. Mix until combined thoroughly. Spread it across the crust.
3. Next, mix both boxes of pudding mix with three cups of milk until a thin pudding forms. Then spread it across the cream cheese layer.
4. Now for the slightly tricky part. Take the last container of Cool Whip and spread it across the chocolate layer. The trick is to spread the it without getting the chocolate layer mixed in so you have a smooth white finish!
Once you are done, you will have a delicious dessert that is sure to be a crowd favorite!!! I hope your family and friends enjoys this dessert as much as mine does!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Ready to Cut the Cord? The Best Cable Alternatives - June 6, 2019
- Visiting the Magnolia Silos: What you need to know to plan your trip - May 24, 2019
- Old Desk Flip: How to make a piece of junk a jewel again - May 16, 2019