Green beans are a quick and easy side that can go great with almost any meal. While there can be many different way to prepare them this is by far the best. It’s super easy to make and is guaranteed to make everyone want seconds.
One of the keys to making this as simple as possible? I use canned green beans! Seriously, if you can open a can (or two, in this case) of green beans, you can make. And everyone will love it!
Brown Sugar Bacon Green Beans Ingredients:
- 2 cans of green beans
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 6 slices of bacon- uncooked
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Open the green beans and drain almost all the water from both cans and add to a 8 x 11 casserole dish.
- Cut up your bacon into 1 – 2 inch sections and mix with green beans
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top and mix.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
That is it! This recipe will quickly become a go to for any gathering. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Originally published October 23, 2017
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Ready to Cut the Cord? The Best Cable Alternatives - June 4, 2020
- Best Pulled Pork - May 31, 2020
- Old Desk Flip: How to make a piece of junk a jewel again - May 14, 2020