Little ones will love these fun and easy Thanksgiving kid’s crafts! Perfect fall activities for preschoolers and bigger kids too! Turkeys made out of pine cones to napkin rings for your family meal, what will your kids love to make?
- Turkey Pinecone Craft
- DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Turkey Handprint Craft (with Poem)
- Thanksgiving Grateful Turkey Craft
- Paper Plate Turkey Hats
- Puffy Paint Turkeys
- Scarecrow Paper Plate Craft
- Thankful Turkey Candy Corn Craft
- Preschool Thanksgiving Place Holders
- Thanksgiving Chocolate Kiss Turkey Craft
The following two tabs change content below.
Stylist and Blogger at JK Style
Jamie loves a little black dress, chips and salsa, and is obsessed with subscription boxes. She tries to maintain an air of sophisticated city life while actually living next to a wheat field. Or is it alfalfa? Corn? She doesn’t know. You can find her blogging about style and shopping at JK Style. She lives in rural Oklahoma with her husband and baby boy.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- No Time to Shop? Get a Trendsend Box from Evereve! - May 21, 2019
- What You Can Still Buy from the Vineyard Vines Line at Target - May 19, 2019
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide - May 10, 2019