A simple (and so delicious) take on a classic salad. This Greek tomato cucumber salad is so quick to make with flavor that’s anything but boring!
I love a good salad. I mean, I love a good salad. It doesn’t really matter to me what’s in it, give me some crunchy veggies and a good dressing and I’ve got myself a meal!
One salad I’ve never made for myself is of the Greek variety. I know there’s nothing super fancy about this type of salad, I’ve just always left it to a restaurant to make for me!
This easy recipe features cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta cheese (of course!) and a dressing that’s sure to please.
While this sounds like a great summer salad recipe to try, I’m more than happy to make it any time of the year! Yum!
Super Simple Greek Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
Greek Salad Ingredients
- 1 English Cucumber, Sliced into Rounds
- 1 C. Grape Tomatoes, Slice in Half
- ½ Red Onion, sliced into half circles
- ¼ C. Feta Cheese
- ½ C. Kalamata Olives
- ½ C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. Red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
How to Make a Delicious Greek Salad
- First, begin by slicing all the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add all the salad ingredients.
- Now mix all the veggies with the cheese and the olives.
- Next, add the half the olive oil over the salad ingredients and toss.
- Then, in a smaller bowl, mix the remainder of the Greek dressing ingredients using a fork.
- Pour the Greek dressing over the salad and mix.
- Last, set the salad aside for 30 minutes to let the ingredients and flavors mesh.
- Serve at room temperature.
Now that you’ve got the perfect salad, how about one of these yummy no-bake desserts?