Garlic and Herb Marinated Chicken is one of my go-to recipes to make any time we have a crowd coming over. It’s quick and easy and tastes great! Plus it has minimal prep and cook time so seriously what could be better?!
- 5 lbs of boneless chicken tenderloins
- 1 C soy sauce
- 1 C canola oil
- 2 packets of Good Seasons Garlic and Herb mix
1. Pour all the ingredients over chicken and mix together. Place in fridge to marinate for 4-6 hours.
2. Heat the grill to about 350 degrees and throw the chicken on!
3. Cook the chicken for about 10 -15 min and then serve! These have always been a crowd pleaser for us. Hope you enjoy them!
Originally published May 23, 2016