You know those times you go gift shopping and wind up buying more things for yourself than for anyone else? This is one of those times. Behold, the 2018 Splendry Beauty Gift Guide is here, and you’re going to want all nine glorious items. No worries, Santa needs all the help he can get and he won’t mind a bit if you fill your own stocking this year, especially when it’s this affordable! :)
This post contains affiliate links meaning we may earn a small commission on purchases made through included links at no cost to you.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – The rave reviews on this product are enough to get us excited about going to sleep! Sweet dreams of glowing skin. ($22-$45)
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks – You can’t always rely on a good night’s sleep, thank goodness for innovative beauty products! ($25 for a set of 6)
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream – There’s a reason this French cream is among the most popular. You’ll love the luxurious and silky finish it leaves. ($15)
- Lush Candy Bubble Brush – The perfect addition to a warm bath, and bonus, it’s reusable. ($7.95)
- Kristin Ess Frizz Reducing Satin Pillow Case + Hair French Pin – A divine bedtime treat that’s great for your hair and your skin. ($14)
- Foreo LUNA Play – A waterproof facial cleansing device that provides deep and gentle cleansing, suitable for all skin types. ($39)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – Waking up to beautiful, soft lips is like a dream come true. ($25)
- Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel – Unsightly feet shed their skin (literally) with this favorite foot peel. ($25)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers – Professional precision perfect for amateurs. Stray hairs don’t stand a chance. ($28)
Still need a few more gift ideas? Check out the 2018 Women’s Gift Guide!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- No Time to Shop? Get a Trendsend Box from Evereve! - May 21, 2019
- What You Can Still Buy from the Vineyard Vines Line at Target - May 19, 2019
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide - May 10, 2019