When I heard e.l.f. had a subscription I just had to try it out! If you’re not familiar with e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face), they’re a cosmetics company known for great products and small price tags! (Think $2 mascara and $3 lip gloss.) As a user of other e.l.f. products, I was excited to give it a try!
For $19.99 (plus S&H), you’ll receive over $40 worth of products every eight weeks (there are some options for subscription plans too). Because their products are so cheap, I was pretty curious to see what would be included! I was pleasantly surprised by the large box I received in the mail full of 10 full-sized products!
That’s quite a box!
- 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette ($7)
- Daily Brush Cleaner ($3)
- Mineral Lipstick in Ripe Rose ($5)
- Soothing Serum ($12)
- Blending Brush ($3)
- Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush ($3)
- Nail Polish in Mint Cream ($2)
- Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Plum/Purple ($3)
- Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal ($1)
- Volumizing & Defining Mascara in Jet Black ($2)
For $25 ($19.99 plus shipping), I was more than happy with the products I received! They’re all items I would pick out myself and the colors are just perfect. I’m definitely planning to stick with this subscription for a while! Get yours here.
Have a favorite subscription we need to know about? Share!