With the holiday season upon us it can be tough sometimes to swing those little extra fun things for ourselves! Of course, sometimes a girl just needs to treat herself! If you’re feeling the urge to shop but don’t want to wreck your Christmas shopping budget, I’ve got 25 beauty products under $25 that should help!
*This post contains affiliate links meaning clicks or purchases on included links may result in the earning of a small commission.*
25 Beauty Products Under $25 You Need in Your Life
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss – Rich and creamy, I’ve always got a few of these in my bag! The color really lasts and my lips feel so soft and never sticky!
- Sephora Collection Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #11 – My go-to liner brush, I love smudging and smoothing my liner or black eyeshadow with this! It’s now only $7!!
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion – I just started using this (after trying a lot) and so far it’s working great on all the different brands of eye makeup I wear!
- Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics – No snagging or knots in my hair, the only problem is losing them! Which isn’t their fault, of course. :)
- e.l.f. Mineral Pearls – This is sometimes the only makeup I put on! Add a little to cheekbones for some color or contouring, or add a little all over for a nice glow! (I usually apply with #25 on this list!)
- Freeman Masks – Such a great buy for the price, it’s hard to beat!
- e.l.f. Shine Eraser Blotting Papers – I’ve always got a packet in my bag (bonus, they’re just $1!)
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof – One my favorite eyeliners I’ve tried in a long time!
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Refining Cleanser – A great gentle cleanser I love!
- Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath – Bubble bath can be hard to track down, especially without spending lots of $$! This huge jug is less than $3!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons – The other lip color in my life, these crayons give amazing results and come in some gorgeous shades!
- Lush Bubble Bar in Brightside – This bar smells AMAZING (with mandarin and tangerine) and you can break it up into pieces to make it last longer!
- Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara – Probably my favorite mascara I’ve tried in a long time! Great results and the price is fantastic!
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Primer – My go-to eyeshadow primer and it’s just $2!
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Contour Palette – This palette has everything you need for contouring, including a handy brush that makes it so easy!
- Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs – Did you catch my full review of this product? I’m in love!
- Sephora Collection Pro Angled Liner Brush #22 – Great for precision lining!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – Another mascara on my rotation, this gives you great results too! Sometimes it runs a little higher than $25, but try to catch it on sale! (Sara also likes it!)
- Maybelline Coverstick Correction Concealer – I’m a fan of green concealer to cover up redness and this is my favorite I’ve tried.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion – My go-to moisturizer, this also has spf 30 coverage!
- Goody QuickStyle Brush – A water absorbing towel-like material really helps cut down on drying time!
- Ciaté Mani Markers – Have you seen these new manicure markers? If you can color, you can paint your nails! Check out a full review here.)
- Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Fragrance Rollerball – A sophisticated floral scent that’s still playful! Sometimes it runs closer to $28, sometimes you can get it on sale though!
- Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers – Easy to hold and great for precision!
- e.l.f. Kabuki Brush – The perfect blending brush and it’s just $6!
What affordable beauty items can you just not live without? Let me know!
Originally published November 8, 2016