With the holiday season upon us it can be tough sometimes to swing those little extra fun things for ourselves! Of course, sometimes a girl just needs to treat herself! If you’re feeling the urge to shop but don’t want to wreck your Christmas shopping budget, I’ve got 25 beauty products under $25 that should help!
*This post contains affiliate links meaning clicks or purchases on included links may result in the earning of a small commission.*
25 Beauty Products Under $25 You Need in Your Life
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss – Rich and creamy, I’ve always got a few of these in my bag! The color really lasts and my lips feel so soft and never sticky!
- Sephora Collection Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #11 – My go-to liner brush, I love smudging and smoothing my liner or black eyeshadow with this! It’s now only $7!!
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion – I just started using this (after trying a lot) and so far it’s working great on all the different brands of eye makeup I wear!
- Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics – No snagging or knots in my hair, the only problem is losing them! Which isn’t their fault, of course. :)
- e.l.f. Mineral Pearls – This is sometimes the only makeup I put on! Add a little to cheekbones for some color or contouring, or add a little all over for a nice glow! (I usually apply with #25 on this list!)
- Freeman Masks – Such a great buy for the price, it’s hard to beat!
- e.l.f. Shine Eraser Blotting Papers – I’ve always got a packet in my bag (bonus, they’re just $1!)
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof – One my favorite eyeliners I’ve tried in a long time!
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Refining Cleanser – A great gentle cleanser I love!
- Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath – Bubble bath can be hard to track down, especially without spending lots of $$! This huge jug is less than $3!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons – The other lip color in my life, these crayons give amazing results and come in some gorgeous shades!
- Lush Bubble Bar in Brightside – This bar smells AMAZING (with mandarin and tangerine) and you can break it up into pieces to make it last longer!
- Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara – Probably my favorite mascara I’ve tried in a long time! Great results and the price is fantastic!
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Primer – My go-to eyeshadow primer and it’s just $2!
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Contour Palette – This palette has everything you need for contouring, including a handy brush that makes it so easy!
- Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs – Did you catch my full review of this product? I’m in love!
- Sephora Collection Pro Angled Liner Brush #22 – Great for precision lining!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – Another mascara on my rotation, this gives you great results too! Sometimes it runs a little higher than $25, but try to catch it on sale! (Sara also likes it!)
- Maybelline Coverstick Correction Concealer – I’m a fan of green concealer to cover up redness and this is my favorite I’ve tried.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion – My go-to moisturizer, this also has spf 30 coverage!
- Goody QuickStyle Brush – A water absorbing towel-like material really helps cut down on drying time!
- Ciaté Mani Markers – Have you seen these new manicure markers? If you can color, you can paint your nails! Check out a full review here.)
- Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Fragrance Rollerball – A sophisticated floral scent that’s still playful! Sometimes it runs closer to $28, sometimes you can get it on sale though!
- Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers – Easy to hold and great for precision!
- e.l.f. Kabuki Brush – The perfect blending brush and it’s just $6!
What affordable beauty items can you just not live without? Let me know!
Originally published November 8, 2016
Wednesday 1st of November 2017
I'm also a big fan of Freeman masks and elf! I'm gonna need to check out those mineral pearls! The mani markers sound awesome too!
Friday 6th of January 2017
These are some great products! I definitely love all the elf picks you chose!
Ashley @ simmerandsprout
Thursday 10th of November 2016
OMG Mani-Markers???!!! I had no idea this existed. I have to get these.
Thursday 10th of November 2016
I love the Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss! My grandmother actually got me hooked on them. The only downside is I don't feel they last as long for me for some reason. For all-day wear, I use L'Oreal Lip Stains. Those things never come off! haha
xo, Keating | Why Hello Lovely www.whyhellolovely.com
Erica @ Coming Up Roses
Wednesday 9th of November 2016
ALL of the L'Oreal Infallible products are phenomenal in my opinion...I've yet to find one I don't love!
Coming Up Roses