With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I’ve been trying to come up with a fun recipe like I did last year! These Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are very fast and easy (with just four ingredients!) and if you’re looking for something super sweet, they fit the bill!
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 C. to 2 C. White Chocolate Chips (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl. The mixture will be thick.
2. Mix in white chocolate chips. Because this dough mixture is pretty sweet I think next time I’d add only 1/2 C. of chips. (But that’s just me!)
3. Place spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes just until edges start to lightly brown.
5. Let cool on cookie sheet for two minutes before moving to wire cooling rack.