These No Bake Protein Balls are one of the easiest things I make and a great after school snack. Last summer I would make a batch, put them in a cooler, and then take them to the pool for my always hungry kids!
- Chocolate Chips (I used dark chocolate)
- Coconut (Sweetened or unsweetened)
- Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Flax seed
Now listen closely, this is really hard…mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
I know, it’s really a difficult recipe. Next, cover the bowl and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes. After they’re chilled, use a cookie scoop and roll them into balls.
Keep them refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week. That’s it! Now you have a great snack for the kids and you!
Originally published May 30, 2016
Latest posts by Mandy (see all)
- 10 Minute Meals: Homemade Tomato, Mozzarella & Pesto Pizza - April 23, 2018
- Maple Chocolate Chip Mini Scones - March 4, 2018
- Strawberry Cream Pie Recipe - July 9, 2017