These little Cream Cheese Sausage Biscuits are my go-to when I want breakfast for dinner. My husband loves them and I do too! Plus, they are super easy and fast to make!
Need a deliciously filling recipe sure to please? Such a simple recipe that everyone will love. Grab some sausage and a few other ingredients and you’ll be set!
- 2 lbs sausage
- 2 green peppers
- 2 boxes of cream cheese
- 2 packages of English Muffins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. First, chop the green peppers and throw them into the skillet with your sausage and cook them both together.
2. Brown and drain the sausage.
3. Add both cream cheeses and heat on low until melted.
4. Then you get this lovely mixture.
5. Cut the English Muffins in half and line a baking sheet with them.
6. Fill the English muffins with about ¼ C of mixture each.
7. Pop them in the oven for about 10 min until warm and then serve!
Cream Cheese Sausage Biscuits get requested over and over again at our house. Hope your family enjoys these little treats as much as we do!