I love a good thirty minute recipe. Especially one that requires ingredients I usually have on hand! One of my favorite easy meals is Chicken Mozzarella. It’s pretty much like Chicken Parmesan…just no Parmesan. It’s easy, delicious and can feed my husband and I for a couple of meals and could easily feed a larger family too!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 lb of Spaghetti
- 4 oz. Italian Bread Crumbs (half a box)
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 or 2 Egg(s) (beaten)
- Canola Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pound your chicken until it’s about a half-inch thick. (This time I bought chicken breasts that were already thin sliced!)
2. Pour egg(s) onto a plate. On another plate pour your Italian bread crumbs.
3. Salt your chicken and dip into egg wash and then into breadcrumbs fully covering. Repeat with remaining chicken.
4. Pour enough canola oil to cover the bottom of your pan. Heat until oil is hot enough to sizzle flour or a few bread crumbs.
5. While oil is heating, start boiling your water for your pasta. Start your pasta and chicken about the same time.
5. Heat chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned. (If the chicken is still not fully cooked, place into a 350 degree oven until finished.)
6. Remove chicken from oil and pat with paper towels to absorb some oil.
7. Drain pasta and move to a baking dish. Pour on tomato sauce and stir in.
8. Add chicken to top of pasta and top with cheese.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Originally published April 1, 2015
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- DIY: Puppy Pillow Tutorial - April 20, 2018
- Not Another Chocolate Chip Cookie: Crunchy Jumble Cookies - April 18, 2018
- 30 Minute Meal: Chicken Mozzarella - April 15, 2018