Between Thanksgiving food shopping, Christmas cards, decorations, and of course, gifts, money seems to be going as quickly as you can say “Fa, la, la”! One extra expense we can cut off our lists this year? Expensive gift bags! Ditch the fancy $9 gift bag and opt for your own easy, cheap, custom creations with these ideas for DIY Washi Tape Gift Bags.
- Plain gift bags and sacks (I picked up a few from Walmart)
- Washi tape in different colors and designs – Target has a great selection right now in their holiday decor section
Not the crafty type? No talent is needed, just cut and apply! Stripes, presents, even Christmas trees, the possibilities are endless!
Christmas cards can get the DIY treatment too! Take pre-cut card stock pieces and decorate to your heart’s desire!
Have another favorite way to use washi tape this holiday season? Share!
Originally published November 30, 2016
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- 10 Amazon Beauty Finds to Add to Your Prime Day Order - July 16, 2019
- 10 Books My Toddler Loves - July 10, 2019
- Maternity Style Tips - July 9, 2019