We’re all about the red, white, and blue when it comes to Independence Day and that carries over to our food, of course! We’ve got a great roundup of 4th of July desserts to try this year.
From cheesecake and fruit pizzas, to cookies, brownies, and more, what delicious sweets will you make to celebrate?
4th of July Desserts
1. Berry Cream Cheese Cookie Cups from This Ole Mom
2. Red, White, & Blue Bark from Sheri Silver
3. Patriotic Fruit Pizza from Splendry
4. Star Spangled Cookies from Sugar Spun Run
5. Blue Velvet and Raspberry Buttercream Cookiewiches from Frugal Foodie Mama
6. Easy and Delicious Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Trifle from Chic ‘n Savvy
7. Firecracker Strawberry Pops from Crayons and Cravings
8. No Bake Rainbow Cheesecake from Down Redbud Drive
9. Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Poke Cake from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
10. 4th of July American Flag Popsicles
11. Red, White, and Blue Cherry Almond Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground
12. Patriotic S’mores Brownies from Food Fun and Faraway Places
13. American Flag Heart Decorated Sugar Cookies from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
14. Delicious Skittles Fudge from Suburban Simplicity
15. Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
Which one of these delicious 4th of July desserts will you try first? And if you’re looking for some ideas for (FREE!) 4th of July decor, we’ve got that too!
Originally published June 13, 2017