The holiday season is upon us, meaning we have tons of parties to attend! While you may be going to hang out with your friends, enjoy some good food and/or celebrate a holiday, you want to remember one thing: to thank the host!
Take some notes from the 10 gift ideas below, all for the hostess with the mostest…
- Gift Basket: To make your present really unique and personalized, make your own gift basket. You can throw in foods they like, knick knacks that go well with the rest of their house and even a handwritten note.
- Coffee Table Book: Coffee table books are always a smart way to go. There are literally thousands out there, and one on a generic topic – like art, food or nature – will work well for any gender and for people you are just meeting, as well.
- Picture Frame: Picture frames are also good decisions, since we all have memories we like to preserve. Plus, you can get a colorful one for your kid sister or an ornate one for you new neighbors…The options are endless!
- Wine Kit: Sure, you could bring a bottle of wine or a wine opener, but why not go all out? Kits like these come with openers, aerators, foil cutters and stoppers.
- Monogrammed Cutting Board: Another customized gift is a monogrammed cutting board, which is practical and pretty, too!
- Catchall Dish: We all have little items here and there that need a home – such as jewelry, chapstick, change and keyes – so a catchall dish is a great idea for anyone and everyone.
- Cozy Throw: If you aren’t sure what your hostess truly likes, you can always pick up a cozy throw.
- Fun Mug: Hosts who love coffee or tea will appreciate a fun mug!
- Stationary Set: Stationery sets are thoughtful gifts, as are pens, magnetic to-do lists or other home office items.
- Board Game: Last but not least, think about making your present a super fun one; yes, cups are useful and decorations are nice, but games may get even more use!
Latest posts by Bri (see all)
- Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Closet…In The Winter! - February 19, 2019
- 10 Spots You’ve GOT To See In Austin, Texas - February 15, 2019
- 26 Movies to Look Forward to in 2019 - January 23, 2019