There are dozens of beauty subscription boxes out there and it can be a challenge to know what’s worth it and what’s, well, not. As someone who tried the Allure Beauty Box years ago (back when it was the Allure Sample Society), I was curious to see what I was missing out on these days. Turns out, a lot!
What it is:
A monthly beauty subscription box from Allure.
How it works:
Select your subscription, monthly or yearly, and all boxes are the same each month.
What you’ll get:
5-7 full and travel-size products selected by Allure, a mini-mag with tips and tricks, and a new member gift valued at $15+
What it costs:
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (full-size, $22 value)
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (travel-size, $15 value)
- Laritzy Cosmetics Light Stix in Halo (full-size, $24 value)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (travel-size, $3 value) – not pictured because I’ve already been using it!
- Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo (travel-size, $3 value)
- Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Conditioner (travel-size, $3 value)
- Breda Watches $30 credit
- Bonus New Member Gift – Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Cream Shadow Stick (full-size, $22 value)
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Easy Garlic Bruschetta Recipe - June 14, 2021
- Meal Planning for the Family with a New Baby - May 31, 2021
- Koala Crate: The Perfect Subscription Box for Toddlers - May 21, 2021