There are dozens of beauty subscription boxes out there and it can be a challenge to know what’s worth it and what’s, well, not. As someone who tried the Allure Beauty Box years ago (back when it was the Allure Sample Society), I was curious to see what I was missing out on these days. Turns out, a lot!
What it is:
A monthly beauty subscription box from Allure.
How it works:
Select your subscription, monthly or yearly, and all boxes are the same each month.
What you’ll get:
5-7 full and travel-size products selected by Allure, a mini-mag with tips and tricks, and a new member gift valued at $15+
What it costs:
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (full-size, $22 value)
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (travel-size, $15 value)
- Laritzy Cosmetics Light Stix in Halo (full-size, $24 value)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (travel-size, $3 value) – not pictured because I’ve already been using it!
- Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo (travel-size, $3 value)
- Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Conditioner (travel-size, $3 value)
- Breda Watches $30 credit
- Bonus New Member Gift – Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Cream Shadow Stick (full-size, $22 value)
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- The Bookroo Book Club is the Treat We all Need Right Now - September 16, 2020
- Maternity Style Tips - September 8, 2020
- Turquoise and Grey Modern Nursery - August 31, 2020