No holiday season is complete unless I’ve made some fudge with my mom! We have the routine recipes we make, usually a traditional fudge recipe flavored with peppermint or orange but when the idea came up to try a fudge recipe with Nutella, we couldn’t resist! So glad we did, not only is this Nutella Fudge so delicious, it’s the easiest fudge recipe I’ve ever made!
Nutella Fudge Ingredients
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. Nutella
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and heat on stove over low heat until melted and smooth. (How easy is that?) *When I poured in the condensed milk I didn’t scrape out the inside of the can because I didn’t want the fudge to be too thin and not set well. I’m not sure if it mattered, but that’s just what I did this time!
2. Once the melted fudge is smooth pour it into an 8×8 pan lined with foil (for easy removal).
3. Refrigerate for four hours (or pop into the freezer for 20-30 minutes if you’re in a big hurry!) and then cut and serve! You can store it in an air tight container for up to a couple of weeks (but it won’t last that long!).
I sometimes find that traditional fudge is almost too sweet for my liking but I think the hazelnut flavor cuts a little of the sweetness making this Nutella fudge so absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be making this multiple times over the holiday season and I’ll probably try a batch or two with a few drops of peppermint or orange too!
Looking for another quick and easy dessert? This Almond Bark Puffcorn is delicious!
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Tips on (Successfully) Running Your Home-Based Business - February 15, 2018
- Making Money on Poshmark - February 13, 2018
- Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes - February 12, 2018