We’re celebrating the season with lots of fun projects to get you in the holiday spirit! Take a look at these fun, easy Christmas DIY tutorials and get a little crafty this Christmas! Which one will you try first?
Easy Christmas DIY Projects
1. DIY Button Christmas Trees from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
2. Easy DIY Glitter Christmas Glitter Tree Centerpiece from Sunny Day Family
3. Super Simple Non-Permanent Christmas Glasses from Splendry
4. Snow Luminaries from The TipToe Fairy
5. DIY Gigantic Popsicle Stick Snowflakes Craft from MomSpark
6. Keepsake Map Ornaments from Splendry
7. Christmas Countdown Blocks from See Vanessa Craft
8. Upcycled Wrapping Paper from The Soccer Mom Blog
9. Snow Covered Pinecones from Mom Endeavors
10. DIY Snowman Snow Globe Ornament from The Farm Girl Gabs
11. DIY Burlap Canvas Snowman from Gym Craft Laundry
12. Mini Santa’s Belt Cups from Cutefetti
The following two tabs change content below.
Splendry is a guilt-free women's lifestyle website. If you're looking for diet tips or parenting debates you won't find them here! (All things that can drive you crazy!) Instead, you'll find great tips, good food, recommendations, and helpful info from smart, busy, accomplished women, just like you! Join the Splendry revolution!
Latest posts by Splendry (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables - February 4, 2018
- Tips for Preparing for Baby’s First Illness - February 1, 2018
- What’s New on Netflix in February 2018 – and What’s Leaving for Good - January 31, 2018