Attention all of you Pumpkin Spice lovers out there! You’ve been buying your lattes, your cookies, and now you can even make your own Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub! It smells just as wonderful as you’d think and the coconut oil works wonders on your skin! Bonus, it’s ridiculously easy and I already had everything I needed at home!
- 1/3 C. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 C. sugar
(Before you start make sure you don’t have any reactions to cinnamon or the pie spice on your skin!)
1. Add your vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon to the melted coconut oil and mix well.
2. Pour the coconut oil mixture over sugar and mix. Add more sugar if you’d like a coarser scrub!
3. Store in an airtight jar or container and enjoy!
You will smell HEAVENLY after using this scrub and you’ll love how soft your skin feels! Plus, this makes a great gift idea! Who wouldn’t love receiving this as a gift??
Originally published October 13, 2016
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Tips on (Successfully) Running Your Home-Based Business - February 15, 2018
- Making Money on Poshmark - February 13, 2018
- Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes - February 12, 2018